Our Timed Sale gives you more flexibility to bid!
Bespoke Auctions is delighted to introduce our new Timed Auction system!
These sales contain a general selection of collectables including silver and silver jewellery.
How it works
It’s easy to bid. Just put in your maximum amount and we will notify you if you have won!
What to do next
1. Use the Timed Sale button on our website.
2. If you are already registered with TheSaleroom.com it’s nice and easy, just use your current user name and password to logon. If you don’t have a British Bespoke online account sign up here as a new user.
3. Once you have created your account and registered your card details, you will be approved to bid.
4. View the Timed Sale Catalogue for the lots you are interested in, where you can see what the current bidding on each lot has reached and our guide estimates of its value.
5. You can place a new maximum bid at any point during the bidding period. The value you bid excludes buyer’s premium of 24% (including VAT) and Internet Fee of 3.6% (including VAT), which will be paid in addition.
6. A countdown clock is placed under every lot on the lot detail page for you to keep track of the time remaining to bid before the lot is closed.
7. The sale will close one lot at a time, in sequential order.
8. If at any time during the auction, you are outbid, you will receive an email notifying you, giving you the chance to increase your bid.
9. If a new highest bid is placed during the last five minutes before a lot closes, the end time for that lot will be extended by another five minutes until there are no more bids remaining. So, it is important to keep an eye out at the closing moments!
10. If you can’t follow the sale to its end, simply enter your maximum amount and select Set Max Bid. We’ll then bid on your behalf up to and including this amount. We are not able to see your highest bid.
Good luck with your bidding.